About Surrey Driving School Instructors
Bajinder (Raj) is a Former ICBC Driver Examiner, who has a experience of working at various locations. With several years of serving the community at ICBC, he decided to bring Surrey Driving School to help and serve our community. With his knowledge of ICBC Rules and Regulations, he knows exactly what a student needs to work on, in order to become a safe driver and to pass a road test.
We also understand that sometimes its challenging to adapt new skills and new driving environment if you migrate to another country, Sometimes it is first time you are driving a car, you maybe nervous, scared or anxious but don't you worry, Raj has enough experience of dealing with these challenges. Give us a chance to serve you and see it yourself.
We provide Class 4 (Restricted) , Class 5, Class 7 coaching classes and prepare to pass a ICBC Road Test and make you a safe driver to save lives on the road.
Every individual has a different skill level and different talent, Raj will assess your driving skills by conducting a mock road test (ICBC standard) and create a lesson plan according to your needs. After every lesson feedback will be provided.
We provide driving lessons in Guildford, Newton, Fraser Heights, Surrey Central, Sullivan Heights, Scotts Dale, All over Surrey, Delta, Langley, and White Rock
1. Students must provide a valid Driver License including BC Learners Driver's License or a foreign driver's license
before the first lesson. Students must carry their license at all times during training.
2. Road tests can be booked either by the student or by Surrey Driving School. The student must sign the consent
and release form before Surrey Driving School can book a road test on their behalf.
3. Payment must be made in advance of each driving lesson, road test session, or selected driving package.
4. There will be no refunds for driving lessons or road test sessions that have been registered; however, they can be
5. There will be a maximum of 3 people (including instructor and student) in the driving school vehicle during the
student's lesson time.
6. If you wish to cancel a driving lesson, we require 48 Hours Notice; otherwise, there will be a cancellation fee of
7. To cancel a road test appointment made by Surrey Driving School, we require 72 Hours Notice, as we must
notify ICBC. Failure to give sufficient notice may result in the student having to pay the ICBC Road Test
Cancellation Fee of $25.
Surrey Driving School © All rights reserved